Friday, July 18, 2008

TIME.. is never stop


I think everyone would have the same feeling as mine..
When I still in childhood, time always cannot catch up with me. It just like a snail crawling behind. So I wait and wait...
But..
Time begins to take seriously with us through we growing up gradually and now it's start difficult to differentiate between the two although we st
ruggle with it. A few years in the future, TIME finally take the lead. Even though a lot of effort I have made, the time is still keep going on and never turn back and wait for me. Until now, it is still at the leading position.

I'm 20 years old (09Aug87) already. How long and how far my parents and I can live for? Nobody knowa. So better show your filial obedience start from today if you didn't do it from ago. Anyway, just try your best in all direction at
the present, trusting God and He may lead your way in the future.